Jaguar F-Type Brake Pads - Rear - EBC - Yellowstuff - 5.0L Supercharged
These EBC Yellowstuff brake pads are consistently at the top for driving enthusiasts looking for a wide range pad to handle normal street driving to autocross to light track use.
High friction bite from cold and they keep biting high up into track temperatures (normal cruise / street driving occasionally creates noise on some applications).
- Designed to provide an optimum combination for street use
- Unique composition allows high braking friction when brakes are cold
- Features a cold friction rating of 0.5
- Backing plate and side edges of brake pad are yellow powder coated for resistance to corrosion
- Pad surfaces have chamfered edges to reduce contact against rotor lip that forms over time and causes squealing
- Center gap allows for proper heat expansion of brake pads
- Built-in noise-reducing shims
- Provides equivalent performance to GG-rated brake pads
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating provides better grip during the first 100 miles after new pads are installed
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating scours off any existing glaze or heat spots from brake rotor surface for more even surface mating
- Sold as a set